Prepaid accounts allow customers to deposit money into their accounts to be used for future orders. The benefits of using a prepaid account include:
- Bypass any internal administrative fees charged on fundraising efforts
- Avoid dealing with invoices and payments
- Spend out remaining grants without needing to actually make a purchase
- Easily distribute funds and track spending in multiple locations
- No setup or maintenance fees
- No expiration dates (no "use it or lose it")
- Total control to add, use or remove funds at your own convenience
How to Open a Prepaid Account
To open a Prepaid Account, download the Prepaid Account Form, fill it out and mail it along with your initial deposit to the following address:
All About Books, LLC
Attn: Accounts Receivable
PO Box 266
Canandaigua, NY 14424
You can deposit funds into your Prepaid Account with a check/money order or credit card. Please make checks payable to All About Books, LLC. For security purposes enter in your credit card information into the My Account section of our website. This is the most secure way for us to receive your credit card information and your security is of the utmost importance to us. If you have any questions or need assistance accessing your online account, feel free to call us at 866-732-3667 or contact Customer Service and we will help you setup your Prepaid Account.
Using your Prepaid Account
To start placing orders using your Prepaid Account, you can:
- For web orders - Check the "prepaid account" check box on the Billing Information page at checkout.
- For Spreadsheet/PDF order forms - Mark "x" in the Prepaid Account cell and enter your customer number in the Billing section.
- Contact Customer Service - Be sure to have your customer number ready to reference.
Viewing your Prepaid Account Balance and Activty
To view your Prepaid Account balance and activity you can:
- Log in to your web account and navigate to My Account > Account Balance.
- Whenever prepaid funds are deposited or applied to open invoices, we will email you a payment receipt that will include your current Prepaid Account balance.
- As always, you can contact Customer Service to request your Prepaid Account balance.
- For customers who manage multiple prepaid accounts, a custom Prepaid Account Balance and Activity Report can be setup to auto-email you at the frequency of your choosing (weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually). Contact Customer Service to setup your custom Prepaid Account Balance and Activity Report.
Other Customer Service Topics