Founded in 2003 in the Finger Lakes region of western New York, All About Books is a second generation family-owned and operated children’s book company that specializes in distributing high-quality affordable children’s books and collections to nonprofit literacy organizations in the United States.
At All About Books our guiding mission is to...
- Provide the very best in children’s literature and services;
- Advocate for equal opportunities and access to resources for all children learning how to read and write;
- Educate parents, teachers, caregivers and literacy professionals with the latest in literacy research, news, and events;
- Discover new ways of managing a successful literacy program.
The All About Books Difference
If you allow us the opportunity to earn your business, you can always expect:
- Competitive pricing, including 10 FREEE books for every $100 purchased
- A regularly refreshed variety of high-quality affordable children's titles and collections catered specifically to the literacy market
- A dedicated team of sales account managers with ample knowledge of the products and services we sell
- Hyper-responsive customer service with a smile
- Openness to just about any special customer request: just try us!
- Creative and innovative solutions to complex customer needs
- Fast processing and full visibility into the status of your orders
- Flawless execution of transactions (details matter)
Meet Our Amazing Staff!
All About Books is a family-owned business in Canandaigua, NY. Since opening 2003, we have worked to become one of the leading providers of children’s books for literacy programs across the country. We value our customers and want to make sure we can do everything we can to make your book-buying experience as simple as possible. Meet our team that helps make all of that possible.
To learn more about the All About Books team, visit the Meet the AAB Team page.
Other Customer Service Topics