Dr. Seuss Makes Reading Fun Box Set
- Author: Dr. Seuss
- Illustrator: Dr. Seuss
- Suggested Age Range: 24 - 36 months, 3 - 5 years, 6 - 8 years
PAPERBACK--By combining the funniest stories, craziest creatures and zaniest pictures with his unique blend of rhyme, rhythm and repetition, Dr. Seuss helps children of all ages and abilities learn to read.
- Status: In Stock
- Series:Dr. Seuss Makes Reading Fun!
- Other Applicable Age Ranges:24 - 36 months, 3 - 5 years, 6 - 8 years
- Total # of Books:20
- Total # of Titles:20
- Collection Type:Series Collection
Current Collection Title List
- 1 Copies Each of...
- 6378A Dr. Seuss's ABC
- 6379A Hop on Pop
- 6380A One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- 6381A There's a Wocket in my Pocket
- 6382A Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can you?
- 6383A Wacky Wednesday
- 6384A I Wish That I Had Duck Feet
- 6385A Ten Apples Up on Top
- 6386A The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
- 6387A Green Eggs and Ham
- 6388A The Cat in the Hat
- 6389A Fox in Socks
- 6390A I Can Read with my Eyes Shut
- 6391A Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories
- 6392A Dr Seuss's Sleep Book
- 6393A Scrambled Eggs Super
- 6394A Horton Hears a Who
- 6395A The Sneetches and Other Stories
- 6396A The Lorax
- 6397A Oh, the Places You'll Go
*This list of titles shows the most recent configuration of this collection and may not be what you receive due to changes in inventory availability or previously built versions. Also, some of these titles may only be available through this collection and not for sale individually on this website.