Dr. Seuss Makes Reading Fun Levels 1-3 Collection
- Author: Dr. Seuss
- Illustrator: Dr. Seuss
- Suggested Age Range: 24 - 36 months, 3 - 5 years, 6 - 8 years
By combining the funniest stories, craziest creatures and zaniest pictures with his unique blend of rhyme, rhythm and repetition, Dr. Seuss helps children of all ages and abilities learn to read. This collection features all 3 levels of 'Dr. Seuss Makes Reading Fun', featuring titles for pre-readers and experienced bookworms alike!
- Status: In Stock
- Series:Dr. Seuss Makes Reading Fun!
- Other Applicable Age Ranges:24 - 36 months, 3 - 5 years, 6 - 8 years
- Total # of Books:75
- Total # of Titles:15
- Collection Type:Series Collection
Current Collection Title List
- 5 Copies Each of...
- 6381A There's a Wocket in my Pocket
- 6382A Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can you?
- 6378A Dr. Seuss's ABC
- 6380A One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- 6379A Hop on Pop
- 6383A Wacky Wednesday
- 6390A I Can Read with my Eyes Shut
- 6387A Green Eggs and Ham
- 6388A The Cat in the Hat
- 6386A The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
- 6394A Horton Hears a Who
- 6396A The Lorax
- 6391A Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories
- 6395A The Sneetches and Other Stories
- 6393A Scrambled Eggs Super
*This list of titles shows the most recent configuration of this collection and may not be what you receive due to changes in inventory availability or previously built versions. Also, some of these titles may only be available through this collection and not for sale individually on this website.