All About Books Shipping Policy
- Free Standard Shipping:
- All About Books (AAB) offers free standard shipping on all orders within the United States, U.S. Territories, and to all APO / FPO / DPO addresses. Most orders will ship via UPS Ground, but other delivery methods may be used at AAB’s discretion based on order size and delivery location.
We currently do not offer free international shipping.
- Delivery Time:
- Orders shipping via UPS Ground typically arrive 5-7 business days after ship confirmation. Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, APO / FPO / DPO and to P.O. Boxes (regardless of location) will ship via USPS or U.S. Media Mail and will have longer delivery times.
All About Books also offers the following shipping methods for an additional charge:
The cost for expedited shipping is based upon total order weight. If you wish to have shipping expedited, AAB will contact you with the shipping charges prior to processing the order.
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 3 Day Select
- UPS Next Day Air
- LTL Delivery:
- When the size and / or weight of your shipment exceed the limits of our parcel carriers, your item will be delivered via a semitrailer truck, boxed, and shrink-wrapped on a pallet.
If your order requires LTL Truck Delivery, AAB will contact you to determine if other services are required:
- Lift-gate Service: The driver brings a lift-gate and a pallet-jack to remove the pallet from the truck. This is highly recommended if your building does not have a loading dock.
- Inside Delivery: Your shipment will be brought, on a pallet, through the first door of the building.
- Delivery Appointment: The driver will contact you to set up a time to arrive and unload the truck.
- White Glove Service: The driver will break down the pallet and deliver the boxes to the location that the shipment needs to go by hand. An additional fee is required to receive this service.
- Shipping Procedures:
- Order Processing:
Normal order processing can take between 1-3 business days (Monday – Friday). Large orders and / or special requests may require longer processing times.
Confirmations and Tracking:
You will typically receive two emails during the ordering and shipping process.
Shipping to Multiple Locations:
- Order Confirmation: AAB will send you an order confirmation email after processing your order. This order confirmation will give you a chance to review any backorders or out of stock items and make substitutions.
- Shipping Confirmation: AAB will send you a shipping confirmation email with freight vendor and tracking information when all or part of your order is shipped. If your order has multiple shipments, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking numbers for every shipment. You can also track and check the status of your order anytime by logging in to My Account and navigating to View My Orders.
For customers with orders shipping to multiple locations, AAB will send emails to all shipping contacts if supplied with email addresses. AAB will also create a shipping report for the order contact once all orders have been shipped.
- Shipping for Returns:
- Requested Returns:
AAB offers free shipping on returns requested within 90 days of receipt.
For returns made more than 90 days after receipt, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Returns due to Non-Delivery:
If books are returned to AAB without ship address receipt due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer or refusal to receive the package(s), you may be charged the cost of redirecting and/or return shipping. If you wish to have the returned books re-sent, you will be charged for the re-shipping cost.