All About Books Billing Policy
- All orders are invoiced and emailed 24-48 hours after being shipped. If you wish to have your invoices mailed, contact Customer Service. Orders can also be invoiced prior to shipping upon request. All special requests must be indicated in the billing instructions space on the order forms and website or requested by phone.
Backordered items will be invoiced with all other items.
For multiple shipment dates (scheduled shipping), AAB will bill for the entire order after the first shipment.
- Invoice Preferences:
- Invoice Preferences can be updated through the Preferences section of your online account or by contacting AAB Customer Service.
- All payments are due thirty (30) days from the invoice date. If payment is received after the due date, you will be subject to a 3% finance charge.
- Payments Methods:
- All About Books accepts checks, money orders, prepaid account funds and credit card payments.
All About Books accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
A processing fee may apply for credit card purchases and returns.
If your credit card is declined, All About Books will email you the invoice asking for further instruction, and you will be charged for any merchant processing fees incurred.
Once credit card payments have been applied, a payment receipt will be emailed to the indicated billing contact.
If you store credit card information in your online account, you are responsible for managing any changes to your credit card, including, but not limited to card number, expiration date, billing address or card status.
All checks should be made payable to All About Books, Inc.
Any check returned to us by the issuing bank is subject to a returned check fee of $20, plus any bank fees associated with the check return.
All About Books invites customers to deposit funds to pay for orders placed at a later date. There are no fees or other associated charges to create or hold funds in a prepaid account.
Prepaid account funds must be spent within 18 months of deposit.
If you have a prepaid account, your remaining balance is indicated on your latest invoice. You can also access information about your prepaid account balance through your online account or by contacting Customer Service.
To learn more about Prepaid Accounts, click here.
- Delinquent Accounts:
- You will be notified in the event that your account has become delinquent. After ninety (90) days, your account will become inactive unless payment terms are mutually agreed upon. At this point, you will not be able to place any additional orders until the balance has been paid off and the account is in good standing or a payment plan has been put into place. All About Books may require prepayment of orders to reactivate delinquent accounts.
If a customer is unable to pay its invoice by the due date listed, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact All About Books to work out a payment plan.
- Sales Tax
- Items sold by All About Books and shipped to non-profit (501c3) destinations in the following states are subject to tax:
For all other states, you may need to submit specific tax exemption documents to comply with state tax laws. All About Books will notify you if this is necessary.
- California (CA)
- North Carolina (NC)
- Washington (WA)
- All About Books prices are subject to change without notice. Any price changes will become effective immediately and will be reflected on any future invoices.